Returning Catholics is a program designed to help nonpracticing Catholics return to the Catholic Church.
- Some people are basically ready to return to the Church, but need a little encouragement, social support, and more information;
- Others may have some unresolved issues and might benefit from sensitive, informed discussion about Church teachings;
- Some were baptized in the Catholic Church, but did not finish their Faith Formation;
- Others may be divorced or married outside the Church and may wonder if they are still wanted in the Church today (you are!);
- Some may feel alienated or unworthy.
God loves you and wants you to return home